View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals. 12/11. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread

If I were a bettin' man, I'd bet the house against the 3 point Bengals favor. This is one time that Vegas succumbed to some strippers sitting on their laps, while they calculated their odds.

The Bengals are my favorite..........They're your favorite too...........Aren't they?............Well, aren't they?!...........
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote