View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals. 12/11. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread

We've been the underdog, shown no respect, pushed to the back burner, been an after thought, completely overlooked by some in the media, and insulted by some thinking just because the almighty COLTS are failing this year, we have a "soft," "easy," division!! I LOVE IT!! Let them be doubters!! Our boys have something this year I've NEVER seen in the entire team in our prevous nine years, and that is ATTITUDE! The word can't is not in their vocabulary! They will give 100% for four quarters today, and even if they lose, it will not be because they quit believing.

I'm on pins and needles waiting for this game to start! LOVE my team, and today, the team with the ugliest uniforms in the NFL, is gonna get a taste of what it feels like to get stomped by a TEXAN BULL!!

34-6 TEXANS!!!!!!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote