View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: KuWatch Coach Kubiak's locker room speech after the win over the Falcons. Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Quote:
I think the NFL analysts should stop surround teams with drama like the colts, falcons, the bears because they suck and stop giving the 49ers and packers all the "unstoppable" title Because we all know who they both play, they have easy schedules like look what happen to the 49ers when they played baltimore, they got whooped! The packers havnt played a top 10 defense team. UNLIKE the Texans now they have played 7 top 10 defenses and lost only against the ravens they will soon play their 8th TOP 10 defense team this coming up sunday. So i think hands down the Texans can beat the "Unstoppable" Green Bay Packers in a heart beat because the packers cant handle Foster and Tate or the Number 1 underrated defense in the NFL. Like they say Offense wins games Defense wins championships so in February we'll see who is the Champion.
I got this quote from a comment to the article.

Is this true (I'm going to check in a second). We've played 7 top 10 defenses?
  1. San Francisco
  2. Pittsburgh
  3. Houston
  4. Baltimore
  5. Miami
  6. Tennessee
  7. Cleveland
  8. Jacksonville
  9. Chicago
  10. Atlanta
Top ten scoring defenses

We've played the bolded teams. Seven.