View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I didn't say Wade would get a big NT. I just said they need someone bigger that Mitchell (289 lbs). Cody is listed as only 301 lbs. I think someone in the 300 to 310 lb range is what Wade may look for, which is still small for a true NT in the NFL today.

I do wonder though, if someone like Poe was there in the 2nd, would Wade go for him?
I evaluate Dontari Poe as a run stopping hole plugger like Ta'Amu. Difference is Poe will eventually become a penetrator & why he is moving up boards and now rated by some including me as going higher than Ta'amu. If either are avail at our second, it wil be interesting if Wade moves on him.