View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011   #16
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think a 4-3 DT is exactly what Wade wants at the nose. He wants a penetrator. He doesn't want the big guy that everyone's been asking for (I include myself in that everyone).

I think we all need to back away from the NT requirement because I don't think Wade's defense uses it.

Unless a really, really good one falls to us.
I didn't say Wade would get a big NT. I just said they need someone bigger that Mitchell (289 lbs). Cody is listed as only 301 lbs. I think someone in the 300 to 310 lb range is what Wade may look for, which is still small for a true NT in the NFL today.

I do wonder though, if someone like Poe was there in the 2nd, would Wade go for him?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote