View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011   #14
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Thanks for your info. Do you agree Mitchell looking much better? He seemed to be much more active against Atlanta. Do you see Wade drafting a Nose with a second round pick?

Do you see Ryans better or the same after his cast comes off? WIll MArio returning decrease pressure on Demeco and the need to draft an ILB?
Mitchell has been pretty good spotting Cody but I just feel he is too lite to keep taking the pounding year in and year out. If Cody goes down, who will spot Mitchell? We need depth. It's not about how Cody or Mitchell are playing, it's about depth at a position that, to me, is thin. And yes, I see Wade possibly drafting a NT in the 2nd. Not saying it will be a 330 pounder or anything, but maybe someone the size of Cody in the 300 to 310 range.

As for Ryans, I've seen some flashes of his old self but not many. I just hope he can come back next year and show everyone he's a 100%. Not sure I see how Mario coming back will decrease pressure on DeMeco and the need to draft a ILB. Whether or not Mario comes back I still think they need to draft an ILB.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote