Thread: Mr. Joppru
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquescas
He is on the PUP list, which i think means he has to sit out the first 5 or 6 games. i could be wrong though but i thought tahts what happened. the Bills did it with Magahee last year
There is some sort of distinction about when you are placed on the pup list. I believe that if you are placed on pup before training camp starts you can be activated at any time. After training camp starts different rules apply and it is something like the player can be activated between weeks 6 and 10.