View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
1. WR -- We need a better #2 and a player to groom to grow into the #1 spot. This should be a big, fast WR so I think we've got to go early here.

2. G -- I think the weaknesses in our offensive line are Wade Smith and Mike Brisiel. They're working well together as a unit but I think it can be improved.

3. ILB -- At first, this is about getting rid of Dobbins. But if we could get a guy who can play better than Demeco has been or just better than Sharpton, I'll be fine with that.

4. DT -- Note, NOT NT. I don't think we're going to see a big, immoveable NT in this defense. But if there's a dominating penetrating 4-3 DT, we would be in the market for him. He'd have to beat out Cody and Mitchell, though.

But, personally, after round 1 which should be WR, I think we should go BPA.
I pretty much agree with your assessment .... and in the correct order.

AJ's been hurt an awful lot .... I might take a WR in the1st @ 4th rounds tbh.

False Start on #65 ..... James you may need to change that 69 to 65.

ILB ..... You can never have enough good LB's.

NT/DT Cody's been spectacular in the middle ..... Mitchell hasnt been bad but games are won and lost in the trenches and if one of them were to go down ..... there's nothing behind them.

Toss in a RB in the late rounds ..... just for depth.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote