View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011   #7
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
2) NT.... Cody's been good this year but he's almost 30. How many more years can he take the pounding? Mitchell is only backup and he's too lite for the position IMO. Think he would be better suited at DE in a 3-4 or DT in a 4-3.
I think a 4-3 DT is exactly what Wade wants at the nose. He wants a penetrator. He doesn't want the big guy that everyone's been asking for (I include myself in that everyone).

I think we all need to back away from the NT requirement because I don't think Wade's defense uses it.

Unless a really, really good one falls to us.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote