View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Ok, we draft WR in first. What OG available in late second round would beat out Wade Smith or Brisiel? Zeitler, maybe there but he would not start first year imo.
I thought we were just talking about needs. I haven't really geared up for the draft, yet.

But for right now, consider it a competition/project pick. Getting someone in there to battle for the spot and to push the guys. This line has chemistry from having worked together so anyone taken shouldn't be expected to break the starting lineup immediately but rather.

I don't think our top two draft picks need to break the starting lineup anymore.

Zeitler, Osemele, Glenn, and Miller -- those are the guys that are in the mix at this point but I don't know which ones of them (if any) fit our scheme or how they'll do at the combine.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote