View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
1) WR.... Johnson and Walter are getting old and injury prone. Jacoby's not Andre!

2) NT.... Cody's been good this year but he's almost 30. How many more years can he take the pounding? Mitchell is only backup and he's too lite for the position IMO. Think he would be better suited at DE in a 3-4 or DT in a 4-3.

3) ILB... Ryans is still good but he has definitely fallen off some since his injury. Sharpton was only real depth and he's on IR now. We need more depth!

4) S..... We've had our best Safety play ever with Manning, GQ, and Demps but when Barber went on IR and Manning broke his leg we were pretty thin back there. Good thing Demps was still available. We could probably get a late pick for this and develop him on the PS or maybe he'll be good enough to knock Barber off the team.

5) QB.... I'm not real set on this and a lot depends on how TJ does the rest of the way and also on Leinart. Did he sign a 2 year deal? Will his collarbone be healed enough? With Schaub's and Leinart's injury history Kubes may want to bring in another QB.

That's my priority needs for the Texans in 2012. Not sure if they will be big players in FA due to $ constraints but they could free up some $ if they don't resign Mario. JMHO!
Thanks for your info. Do you agree Mitchell looking much better? He seemed to be much more active against Atlanta. Do you see Wade drafting a Nose with a second round pick?

Do you see Ryans better or the same after his cast comes off? WIll MArio returning decrease pressure on Demeco and the need to draft an ILB?