View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226329 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

1. WR -- We need a better #2 and a player to groom to grow into the #1 spot. This should be a big, fast WR so I think we've got to go early here.

2. G -- I think the weaknesses in our offensive line are Wade Smith and Mike Brisiel. They're working well together as a unit but I think it can be improved.

3. ILB -- At first, this is about getting rid of Dobbins. But if we could get a guy who can play better than Demeco has been or just better than Sharpton, I'll be fine with that.

4. DT -- Note, NOT NT. I don't think we're going to see a big, immoveable NT in this defense. But if there's a dominating penetrating 4-3 DT, we would be in the market for him. He'd have to beat out Cody and Mitchell, though.

But, personally, after round 1 which should be WR, I think we should go BPA.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote