View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011   #209
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Hey guys I have a chance to make a late playoff push this week so I want as much input as possible. It's been a ridiculous year for me on FF dealing with injuries (Andre being the most important), but somehow I am still knocking on the door.

So I need a WR2 and WR3 for this week (WR1 is Victor Cruz who I feel is a lock). Here's what I've got.

Derrius Heyward-Bey @ Packers
Miles Austin V NYG
Santana Moss V NE
Jabar Gaffney V NE

Normally Austin would be a no brainer IMO but he is coming off his second injury... limited in practice and Questionable.

Thoughts??
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote