View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011   #18
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yeah if Broyles was our selection I'd move Wrighjt to flanker but agree with your synopsis. I'm more into McNutt than Broyles
Yea I am also a big fan of McNutt and think he has the ability to be a very solid WR in the NFL. Being at Iowa hurts his status I feel because they are not a heavy pass oriented system, but has still put up good numbers. What are your thoughts on Jordan White from Western Michigan as a potential 4th round pick at WR?