View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndevine7 View Post
I dont see the Texans selecting 2 slot type receivers in this draft so I doubt they select Wright and Broyles, but I agree that if we could land Wright Ta'amu and say McNutt or Jones Ta'amu and Broyles either way I am on board as it would be a huge upgrade to this team. I could also see Broyles dropping far on draft day as he probably will not be able to participate much or at all during combine and OU pro day and if he potentially falls to us at 4 that would be a steal imo.
Yeah if Broyles was our selection I'd move Wrighjt to flanker but agree with your synopsis. I'm more into McNutt than Broyles