View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I did the double WR mock myself, but not back to back. You only get one shot @ either WR Wright (who is your first choice) or Jones (my first choice). You know they target & land one of those in first it's on to another position of need. Yeah Wade is happy w/Cody/Mitchell combo but @ one time not long ago Ta'Amu was a borderline first round prospect, we even selected him in our first group effort for 2012 so how is not a great value late 2nd? Wade & Texans still want to beef up interior DL if they too grade him out as first round talent, remember Connor Barwin?
When evaluating the WRs I find one per4fect slot and thats Wright who can catch short, intermediate and down field bombs (Yates). Jones is my first choice at flanker & he could be there in second, but we have shots at other big fast flankers so that moves Wright to first pick imo. So I disagree with your first sentence & even if your are right (pun intended) I can get Wright & McNutt (as I mentioned in the PM).

Ta'Amu would be excellent value in second but you answer your own question with Wade being satisfied with Cody/Mitchell. In a perfect world, I'd love to see Wright, Ta'amu and McNutt or Broyles in first 3 rounds. Talk about Heaven.