View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I did lots of thinking on that while trying to put this mock together. I would do that but don't think it's best. That is why I went WRs in first two rounds. That positon goes immediately to strongest in NFL. Coach would not do it, see my thoughts above. Cody & Mitchell doing too well. I would not be stunned if Ta'Amu taken and he might just fall. I think Pittsburgh will choose him or Poe as they draft before us.
I did the double WR mock myself, but not back to back. You only get one shot @ either WR Wright (who is your first choice) or Jones (my first choice). You know they target & land one of those in first it's on to another position of need. Yeah Wade is happy w/Cody/Mitchell combo but @ one time not long ago Ta'Amu was a borderline first round prospect, we even selected him in our first group effort for 2012 so how is not a great value late 2nd? Wade & Texans still want to beef up interior DL if they too grade him out as first round talent, remember Connor Barwin?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote