View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
How would you feel about selecting Ta'amu w/2nd?
I did lots of thinking on that while trying to put this mock together. I would do that but don't think it's best. That is why I went WRs in first two rounds. That positon goes immediately to strongest in NFL. Coach would not do it, see my thoughts above. Cody & Mitchell doing too well. I would not be stunned if Ta'Amu taken and he might just fall. I think Pittsburgh will choose him or Poe as they draft before us.