View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I worry. What if Cody goes down? Mitchell is good, but he is very light for a NT (289), and who would back him up? I really think we need another one just for some depth and development. A big one who can withstand the pounding from double teams and collapse the pocket would be better IMO.
If Cody goes down, Watt could start with Mario replacing Watt @DE. Mitchell may surprise many as he gets more adept at the nose. He looked good against Atlanta imo.