View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Where's the NT?
Corrosion said it all. I wanted Ta'Amu until he had an injury and never caught back up. Then Poe made it to my #1 but I can't convince myself Wade will use a first on a NT with Cody doing so well. IF and that's a big one, Poe was avail in 2nd AND we got our WR in first, maybe he'd choose Poe. None of the smaller DTs do it for me but not saying Wade will not want one later rounds.