Thread: Dallas Cowgirls
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004   #15
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

It's hard not to take the Pack as division Champs especially with Green in the backfield, but they have some weaknesses this year. Especially in the special teams. They lost Bidwell who was so successful in GB, and they have a rookie punter. It wouldn't be such a weakness if they had a great defense, but I feel they won't be very successful on D this year. I also feel that after choking last year on the last play of the last game that the Vikings will be fired up this year, but I could be wrong. They could nose dive and choke again.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote