View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011   #8
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
JMO, but I think you'd be better off switching 1 and 2. I don't see the need for 2 top tier WR's but if you want both I think Jones goes in the 1st and Wright in the 2nd. Both excellent players. Wagner and Guy are both good picks. I don't think Washington lasts til the 5th, he's a stud at OG and capable of playing RT. He's got versatility and I think he goes in the very late 2nd or more likely in the 3rd round. Seems a little early for Blake but this late in the draft anything can happen, he better develop quick on the practice squad. Diehl makes sense as well because he'd be much cheaper than Vickers but I have my doubts on Kubiak taking him because he's only a FB, he don't run with the ball or catch it. I don't see Kubiak allowing a player to be that one dimensional. I like Cody Johnson a little better here because he can run and catch as well.

Why so many O-linemen and so few defensive players when depth is need almost everywhere on defense?
Why not? He's let guys on the roster for less IMO. Vickers, for example lol...
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote