View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011   #5
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 13 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Cody has been stellar this year Vs the run .... a big part of why the Texans are #4 in the NFL Vs the run. Earl Mitchell hasnt been bad either.

I wouldnt mind a big 330+NT myself ..... but its far from a mandatory position.

I worry. What if Cody goes down? Mitchell is good, but he is very light for a NT (289), and who would back him up? I really think we need another one just for some depth and development. A big one who can withstand the pounding from double teams and collapse the pocket would be better IMO.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote