Thread: Dallas Cowgirls
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004   #13
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I like Vinny, and I like Parcells, but come on now. The Super Bowl is a bit of a stretch. The Vikings had a pretty good defense last year too, and I believe they led the league in getting turnovers. This year they added a very skilled CB, their D-Line looks much better, and the team leader in interceptions last year is getting competition for the FS spot. Add to that the number one offense last year, and an excellent stable of RBs and Big D is in for a Big L. The Redskins will be much better too with Gibbs. As I mentioned before in Gibbs coaching career he's had only one losing season (7-9). With Portis in the backfield and Brunell under center the Cowboys are going to be in for a tough battle the two times they meet up this year. I don't see the Cowboys reaching the playoffs with even a 9-7 record. Chances are they'll hover at or around .500 for the season. Minnesota will win the NFC North and I predict that Atlanta and Green Bay will earn wild card spots. Rams will be competing for the Wild Card at the end of the season and the Cowboys will be left on the outside looking in. Henson will see some garbage time playing the last few games in order to get him ready to start next season.

Also, if I remember correctly the Patriots showed some interest in Vinny too. I think Dallas was the favorite to get him all along though.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote