Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011   #430
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Of course he has shown he can run the offense, but he has shown me enough to know that he can never lift this franchise up an carry them on his shoulders as play making QBs need to do from time to time, and in the playoffs, like a Warner and others. I've seen him come up short too many times in the regular season, INTs to end games, failed drives, etc. I've never identified the clutch gene in him. And in all honesty, my fear before Schaub went down, was one and done in the playoffs, getting outsted by a more experiened playoff team and playoff veteran QB. Thats how much I lack in faith with him.
Really Schaub finally had a defense to help out one of the top 5 best offense in the last 3 seasons, and he led us to a 7-3 record. No team can win a championship without a defense and we have not had even a descent one until this season. Get outta here with that retarded shit.

You sound like the talking heads on BSPN.

Oh and u must not watch games if you havent seen the clutch gene in him, 2 times last season he succedded, and many other time he brought us back only to have our D give up the lead again and he had to do it all over again. When the other team can score on your D in less than a minute, that dont help ur QB once he has took us down the field and given us the lead,