View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011   #19
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Atlanta Falcons @ Houston Texans. 12/4. 12 CT. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
No shit, right? I went to bed at 3am and now it's 8:30am and I'm wide awake.

I mean, the only thing that'll make me fall asleep is to think about sex. But with my wife, I'd rather stay awake!

Dadum chish!

My wife said I'd love her more if she were shaped like a football. I said, don't be ridiculous, I'd love you more if you were shaped like a woman!

Geez, I need to go back to bed.
Fell asleep at 2, woke up at 6; been awake ever since. So I went for a 2 mile run.
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote