Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #399
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
My whole point is it will be unfair to judge Yates when he gets only 5 1/2 games to prove himself.
He was never a high prospect in the first place, and unless you were all over the guy and thinking he was some great QB in the making when he was drafted, then I fail to see why you're so upset over this. You can have optimism in a 5th round rookie all you want, and you're always saying that every Texans player is better than everyone else any way, so that's no surprise. I don't really care to keep explaining this to you, because you aren't understanding. I don't have to be optimistic or confident in Yates at all to still root for the guy. What is so freaking hard for you to understand?? Do you wake up in the morning and feel confident that you'll win the lotto?? I don't, but that doesn't mean that I won't hope that I do if I buy a ticket and root for my chances. I don't have any faith in a 5th round rookie that wasn't ever going to be a starter here most likely in the first place. He's being thrown in there, so I'll root for him and hope for the best, but I won't force myself to feel something just for the sake of having faith.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote