Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #396
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
If I told you that TJ Yates would have to be the guy that takes this team to the SB before the season you'd have laughed at me.
If you'd have told me that Duane Brown had not given up a sack all season, that we'll be 4-2 without Andre, have a 5 game win streak, lead the AFC after 11 weeks, be a top 10 offense without Andre, that we'd have the #1 defense, & 2 players likely to end with double digit sacks I'd have laughed my ass off.

I'm not saying that TJ Yates is going to take us to the Super Bowl, I'm not one of those guys. But he'll be on the team.

Championship