Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #387
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I disagree. Schaub may not be mobile, but he has a pretty accurate arm as a passer and has shown for several years now that he can lead this team and put up a lot of points. He's a poor man's Kurt Warner and I'm alright with that unless there is a better and younger guy that has the potential to be elite.

I'm not high on Yates at all, and I'm hoping that he'll surprise me, but as far as the future goes I want to look for other options unless Yates kicks ass and takes names.
Shouldnt yates be given a fair chance before you write him off ?