Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #385
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Just for the record thread contributors, that wasn't me at that bar, lol. That guy sounds like a trip.

I don't think Schaub sucks. I just think he is above average in terms of quarterbacking in the NFL and not a playmaker.

And I am excited about Yates, and hope he can be are QB here for the next 10 years. I'm not saying he's going to be, but I am saying I'm looking forward to finding out.
I hope homer guy is right.

I've got my doubts

But hopefully Gary will open up the offense and let him play.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote