Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #384
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Just for the record thread contributors, that wasn't me at that bar, lol. That guy sounds like a trip.

I don't think Schaub sucks. I just think he is above average in terms of quarterbacking in the NFL and not a playmaker.
I disagree. Schaub may not be mobile, but he has a pretty accurate arm as a passer and has shown for several years now that he can lead this team and put up a lot of points. He's a poor man's Kurt Warner and I'm alright with that unless there is a better and younger guy that has the potential to be elite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
And I am excited about Yates, and hope he can be are QB here for the next 10 years. I'm not saying he's going to be, but I am saying I'm looking forward to finding out.
I'm not high on Yates at all, and I'm hoping that he'll surprise me, but as far as the future goes I want to look for other options unless Yates kicks ass and takes names.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote