Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #380
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 796 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Ah man this guy was going in circles, but he simply couldn't fathom how anyone wasn't certain that Yates was going to tear it up from the jump. The crazy part was that he also kept saying that Matt Schaub sucked, and thought he hadn't ever proven anything on the Texans. So, I'm sitting here asking this guy over and over why he had so much confidence in some unproven rookie that has only thrown like 8 passes in the NFL in one game, but didn't have any confidence in a guy who has thrown for over 4,000 yards for several years now and was a top 10 QB?? NOthing he said made any sense, and the more we'd point out these little things that were obvious, he'd get more upset and start attacking our fan hood. He swore that Yates had Schaub's job from here on out. Lol!
Just for the record thread contributors, that wasn't me at that bar, lol. That guy sounds like a trip.

I don't think Schaub sucks. I just think he is above average in terms of quarterbacking in the NFL and not a playmaker.

And I am excited about Yates, and hope he can be are QB here for the next 10 years. I'm not saying he's going to be, but I am saying I'm looking forward to finding out.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote