Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #375
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Even the best of the rookies barely ever even make the playoffs much less go to a SB. It doesn't happen and it aint gonna happen.

You can talk about how great the defense is and the running game and other things, but playoff games are going to be close and in the post season it almost always comes down to what you're QB can do in the clutch and down the stretch. It's not even fair to remotely expect a rookie like TJ Yates to go out there and take this team anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
We are also different in that I'm not choosing to expect anything from TJ Yates. I cannot pump him up, but I also cannot tear him down right now.
What DB said. I have no expectations good or bad for Yates. I hope he does well. Acting as if you know how he is going to perform and what the Texans can and can't do is pure assumption.