Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #368
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Last night I was at a bar and this one guy we were talking to threw a huge tantrum when we told him that we weren't confident in TJ Yates. I've seen some homers before, but this guy took the cake. We were discussing other available guys that we'd like to have, and boy did this guy get heated at the fact that we didn't think some 5th round rookie was capable of taking us to the promised land. He talked as if TJ Yates was the most highly sought after QB of all time coming into the league. He even went on and on about how Yates won the game for the Texans last weekend and couldn't fathom the premise that the defense won it for the Texans along with the running game. It was some funny stuff watching this guy go ape shit over TJ Yates.
Homers can be a real trip.

I like to sprinkle a little reality into my football enthusiasm.

Some folks just don't take to reality.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote