Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #367
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 59860 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

I thought this was some great insight about Yates from AJ today. There goes the "noodle arm" theory. I also think it's pretty interesting that Yates has not had a media interview since Weds. I'm sure Kubes put the kibbosh on that.

Quote:
(on how QB T.J. Yates’s arm is) “He throws the ball, he has a little bit more zip on it. I’ve been able to catch some balls from him when I was injured or whatever. It’s a little different, but at the same time, that’s what practice is for. You see guys catching balls from him during practice when the defense are doing drills and stuff like that. We’re ready to go. We had a good week. I’m pretty sure the stadium will be rocking Sunday and we’ll be ready to play.”

(on if he has confidence that QB T.J. Yates can make any throw) “Yeah, he has a strong arm. He can throw the ball. Like I said, he’s fine. We have to get ourselves ready. Like I said, we can’t all just be worried about T.J.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...4-b0f82e3ba689
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote