Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #364
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Yeah, that blew up in my face!. I'll gladly take my licks for that one. I obviously got carried away, lol. He played horribly yesterday. I still think he would fit well here, but after yesterday I have to concede to those who think otherwise.
Solid job of owning that.

I'm a Longhorn fan. I was one of the crazed VY fans who desperately wanted the Texans to take Vince over Reggie Bush or Mario.

After nearly six full seasons, it's clear the Texans made the right call and I'm very grateful they didn't listen to me.

Vince was an amazing college quarterback. One could argue he was the best ever.

But, after last night, I don't think he'll ever be anything more than a backup in the NFL.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote