View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #11
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Congrats on the win! I hope you guys make a nice deep run in the playoff's. The Jags have a lot of work to do.
must rep....for coming in here after a loss . always classy mootini

ahhh I miss the ole tarp trash talk that ramps up when both teams are good. Personally I was glad that beat JAX and in alltarp because I was getting annoyed by seeing the Knock it down play every time I went into target electronic section...or any for that matter or watch highlights...it just felt good to get vengance at scene of crime...and to finish game by player knocking it down was awesome.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote