Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011   #358
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Having a different opinion is trolling now?
Of course not. Don't be obtuse.

Qualifying any opposition to your opinions with stupid statements below is what makes you a troll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore
To say Schaub is better than the QBs mentioned above, is just being a Matt Schaub fan boy and/or nut hugger.

Quote:
Then by your standards you are a troll yourself and contradiction.
Get a clue, dude. I don't care if you're here to make friends or not, but you can be sure that continuous name-calling will get you banned.

Quote:
The Oilers are a part of my childhood. The Texans are a part of my adulthood. Houston NFL football is a part of me and I will not let go of past memories or future memories the Texans will give me.
The Oilers are part of many of our memories. It's common ground for many of us. Nobody advocates forgetting the past, and you're welcome to live in the past if that's your thing, too.

Quote:
I can hold on to those memories unlike you being able to hold on to a woman.
This statement says more about you than it does me.

You're going to have to do better than that to get under my skin, "buddy".