Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #336
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 797 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
'eh, I acknowledge my ***** ex-wife in my history but I don't keep pictures of her around...

That team is dead to me. The memories are alive, but those are of players and experiences. The franchise, though, is gone and cannot be extracted from the one you purport to hate.

You do realize that the Titans sport that logo these days, yeah?

So please excuse my confusion. It's tough to tell a Texans fan hiding behind a dead team or retro logo.

Hey, splitting hairs. We can agree to disagree, "buddy".

I could care less about agreeing/disagreeing with you or liking/disliking your opinions.

When you quantify your own character with fanboy/nut hugger blasts when someone disagrees with your opinions, though, expect to be held accountable to your own low standards. Many folks consider that to be the very definition of trolling.

Interesting of your claim to be a Texans fan but continue to belittle our starting QB. But whatever floats your "precious" boat.
Having a different opinion is trolling now? Then by your standards you are a troll yourself and contradiction. The Oilers are a part of my childhood. The Texans are a part of my adulthood. Houston NFL football is a part of me and I will not let go of past memories or future memories the Texans will give me. I can hold on to those memories unlike you being able to hold on to a woman.

This is my team and reserve the right to criticize any part of our organization I don't like. Schaub will never get us where we need to go. He finally lost me when he threw the game against the Raiders away with that awful pick. I've seen too much of his body of work to know what he is. And I will not be prisoner of wishful thinking

If you could care less about what I think, why do you let what I say get into your head, leading you to fill your replies with bluster. That doesn't make sense. You don't make sense.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote