Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #329
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
What I said, and I'll repeat it again so that maybe it can stick this time, is that good QBs have their teams in playoff contention year in and year out. They have an "IT" factor. They win division titles. They get into the playoffs. Sometimes they have to lift their team up and win a game on their own. They are play makers. They win playoff games. They consistently put up stats. They pass the eye test.... And some of them win Super Bowls.
This doesn't sound like Romo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Many of us Texans fans don't like it, but Romo is a better QB than Schaub. Period. Romo not only has better stats that Schaub, but has lead his team to division titles, playoff appearances, and has won games on with his own ability. All criteria Schaub has never met. I wish Schaub had some Romo in him.
Has Romo ever done it with the 30th rank defense? or without a running game? With a rookie HC?

I like Romo. I don't think he's better than Schaub. I don't think Schaub is better than Romo.