Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #327
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Texan fan through and through buddy, since the day it was announced that we got an expansion franchise, before we even had our name. And I was an Oilers fan way before. Just paying homage to our old team. NOT a Titans fan at all. One of the saddest and most angry days of my life was when that piece of shit Bud Adams announced he was moving the team. I still consider the Oilers as part of our Houston football history, and all Texan fans should too....
'eh, I acknowledge my ***** ex-wife in my history but I don't keep pictures of her around...

That team is dead to me. The memories are alive, but those are of players and experiences. The franchise, though, is gone and cannot be extracted from the one you purport to hate.

You do realize that the Titans sport that logo these days, yeah?

So please excuse my confusion. It's tough to tell a Texans fan hiding behind a dead team or retro logo.

Hey, splitting hairs. We can agree to disagree, "buddy".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
What you want to pick out 3 or 4 games in which Romo threw an INT and subsequently lost the game? Go ahead then. But news flash. Every QB has lost games on turnovers, including our very own and "precious" Matt Schaub. You know our history, I don't have to rehash it. But Romo has won far more for his team than he has lost and is a play maker with stats, division wins and playoff appearances. I have Romo with Vick and Rivers, right below Eli and Ben. I'm just giving an honest assessment. Didn't say you had to like it.
I could care less about agreeing/disagreeing with you or liking/disliking your opinions.

When you quantify your own character with fanboy/nut hugger blasts when someone disagrees with your opinions, though, expect to be held accountable to your own low standards. Many folks consider that to be the very definition of trolling.

Interesting of your claim to be a Texans fan but continue to belittle our starting QB. But whatever floats your "precious" boat.