Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #325
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 797 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Well, first of all, I did not realize that you were a Texans fan with your picture and all. I figured you as a Tits fan or at the least, living in the past.

But, to each his/her own and all that jazz.

Secondly, this is certainly a straw man argument. I never even implied that Romo was better/worse than Schaub.

I just disagree with your take that Romo is a "Top Tier" QB. Not based on my own bias against the Cowboys, but based on his history of epic chokes.

So you are free to continue to dilute your argument with needless fanboy/nut hugger jabs, because it appears more Don Quixote than a solid unbiased analysis on your part.
Texan fan through and through buddy, since the day it was announced that we got an expansion franchise, before we even had our name. And I was an Oilers fan way before. Just paying homage to our old team. NOT a Titans fan at all. One of the saddest and most angry days of my life was when that piece of shit Bud Adams announced he was moving the team. I still consider the Oilers as part of our Houston football history, and all Texan fans should too....

What you want to pick out 3 or 4 games in which Romo threw an INT and subsequently lost the game? Go ahead then. But news flash. Every QB has lost games on turnovers, including our very own and "precious" Matt Schaub. You know our history, I don't have to rehash it. But Romo has won far more for his team than he has lost and is a play maker with stats, division wins and playoff appearances. I have Romo with Vick and Rivers, right below Eli and Ben. I'm just giving an honest assessment. Didn't say you had to like it.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote