Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #323
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Many of us Texans fans don't like it,
Well, first of all, I did not realize that you were a Texans fan with your picture and all. I figured you as a Tits fan or at the least, living in the past.

But, to each his/her own and all that jazz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Many of us Texans fans don't like it, but Romo is a better QB than Schaub. Period. Romo not only has better stats that Schaub, but has lead his team to division titles, playoff appearances, and has won games on with his own ability. All criteria Schaub has never met. I wish Schaub had some Romo in him.

And not just Tony, but Big Ben, Eli, Rivers,Vick, etc. They, along with the elite, and other QBs I mentioned previously are all better than Schaub and have done more to stake their reputations in the league.

To say Schaub is better than the QBs mentioned above, is just being a Matt Schaub fan boy and/or nut hugger.
Secondly, this is certainly a straw man argument. I never even implied that Romo was better/worse than Schaub.

I just disagree with your take that Romo is a "Top Tier" QB. Not based on my own bias against the Cowboys, but based on his history of epic chokes.

So you are free to continue to dilute your argument with needless fanboy/nut hugger jabs, because it appears more Don Quixote than a solid unbiased analysis on your part.