Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #304
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
This is the way I objectively see it....And in no particular order, just by class IMO

HOFers/Elite
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning(if he comes back healthy obviously)

The Elite
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Ben Roethlisberger

Top Tier/non-elite
Eli Manning
Tony Romo
Phillip Rivers
Mike Vick
Matt Ryan

2nd Tier
Jay Cutler
Matt Stafford
Matt Schaub
Joe Flacco
Mark Sanchez.
...and I don't care to rank the rest.

I would take every QB listed above Schaub in a heart beat. This is just a hypothetical, but I would also trade Shaub in a heartbeat for a young talent such as Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, and Sam Bradford. With our talent, thse guys could really shine on our team as they develop into top QBs I would also take Vince Young over Schaub.
U lost all credibility there...
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote