View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #45
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions' Suh suspended two games for Thanksgiving stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I am too lazy to look this up and research it. But I read a while back about the size and speed of today's players is so increased from the past. Think about it, bigger and faster = more damage. Pretty much the laws of physics.
Stark example - Randy White 257 lb DT and All Pro for 9 straight seasons. That is Connor Barwin dropping 7 lbs and playing DT. I doubt there are any DT's at all in the league that size anymore and they sure aren't making All Pro.