View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #50
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions' Suh suspended two games for Thanksgiving stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Funny, the guys on Inside the NFL all agreed the hitting now is harder than ever before.
I am too lazy to look this up and research it. But I read a while back about the size and speed of today's players is so increased from the past. Think about it, bigger and faster = more damage. Pretty much the laws of physics.

Edit: just to be clear, I am agreeing with Icak and attempting to add on to his point.