Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #302
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 449634 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

HOFers/Elite
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning(if he comes back healthy obviously)

The Elite
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers

Top Tier/non-elite
Eli Manning
Ben Roethlisberger
Matt Schaub
Phillip Rivers

2nd Tier
Matt Ryan
Mike Vick
Jay Cutler
Matt Stafford
Tony Romo

3rd Tier
Joe Flacco
Mark Sanchez

As I said in another post. It's a beauty contest. I've re-arranged this list to the way I see it. I consider Mark Sanchez bad. I would not take a young QB like a Dalton or a Newton (and especially not a Bradford) over Schaub at this point if I wanted to win this season.

There are only 4 QBs I consider clearly better than Schaub. For guys like Eli and Ben, there are some days they're better and some days when Schaub is better.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote