Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #302
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

HOFers/Elite
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning(if he comes back healthy obviously)

The Elite
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers

Top Tier/non-elite
Eli Manning
Ben Roethlisberger
Matt Schaub
Phillip Rivers

2nd Tier
Matt Ryan
Mike Vick
Jay Cutler
Matt Stafford
Tony Romo

3rd Tier
Joe Flacco
Mark Sanchez

As I said in another post. It's a beauty contest. I've re-arranged this list to the way I see it. I consider Mark Sanchez bad. I would not take a young QB like a Dalton or a Newton (and especially not a Bradford) over Schaub at this point if I wanted to win this season.

There are only 4 QBs I consider clearly better than Schaub. For guys like Eli and Ben, there are some days they're better and some days when Schaub is better.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote