Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011   #285
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 251410 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Top 8 for Schaub?
Name me 20+ teams that would trade their qb for Schaub.
I can't think of more than 6-8 maybe.
This is where it always gets to be a beauty contest and which guy you like versus which guy someone else likes. But... for me...

These are the definites:
1. Redskins
2. Vikings
3. Buccaneers
4. Cardinals
5. Seahawks
6. Bills
7. Dolphins
8. Jets
9. Browns
10. Titans
11. Jaguars
12. Broncos
13. Rams
14. Chiefs

These are arguable, either in the definte or in the even. Not better than Schaub, though.
1. Niners -- Alex Smith has done well this year but I still don't like him much.
2. Eagles -- I don't think Reid would but I prefer Schaub to Vick or VY.

And that's it.

So about 16. Only 4 teams have a QB who's clearly better than Schaub... as far as I'm concerned. Then you have about 11 teams whose QBs are in the same ballpark and it becomes a beauty contest on those about who you like better and how you judge.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote