Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #262
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
In 2009, Matt Schaub led the league in Yards with 4770 which was 200 more than Peyton and 6th most EVER at the time. In 2010, Schaub was 4th with 4370 and only Rivers, Manning, and Brees had more.
I'm not really a stat guy but I was just pointing out that when he was putting up all those yards he was also throwing it more than anyone.

I don't know if Matt is right under the elites though. Depends on who you ask and I think it is far from a cemented fact. I also think it's foolish to say he sucks. He doesn't suck.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote