Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #258
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Thats pretty lofty expectations for a 5th round draft choice.

While Schaub wont ever be confused with Tob Brady , Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees ..... He's in the group just below them even if his W/L record doesnt match theirs the team around him , more specifically the defense has a lot to do with that over the course of his career. He's a top 8 NFL QB.
I'd have loved to see Schaub in the play-offs. When games mattered, if he played with that urgency we've seen him play with before.

I have no doubt in my mind that Schaub can be on the same level as those guys, he just hasn't had the opportunity. This team is primed for it right now. I thought we were in for something special this season, & Matt Schaub was a big part of that.

The Play-offs are when champions are forged.

Schaub after a play-off run would be a totally different QB than he is now.